Friday, 7 June 2013

Nadiad ITI Admission Information

Admission Information For Nadiad ITI Loyola

This letter is just to remind you about the admission details for the courses at Nadiad. I have already send a hard copy to you all last month and announced in Doot magazine of this month. The course details are as follows:1. Front Office Management (F.O.M.). Secretarial course: for only girls who completed HSC and below the age of 21 years.Content of the course: Spoken English, Computer and secretarial practice.Duration: Ten Months. Course ends by 31st March 2014.Course fee for the entire program: Rs 12,000/-Hostel fees for the year: Rs 9,000/-Uniform + text books. Rs 1,000/-Total Fees. Rs 22,000/- (Twenty Two Thousand only)I expect the students to pay entire fee at the time of admission. If not half at the beginning rest after Diwali.Admission forms are available from the office.Course will begin 14th June and students are expected to be in the hostel on 13th June.For further details contact me / office.2. ITI courses: Fitter, AOCP, Wireman and COPA. Admission begins after 10th results are out.For any further clarrification please contact me. Though I am transfered to Ahmedabad, I will be taking care of the admission part.kind regardsKP Vincent.

3 comments:

  1. My brother want to take an admission in Loyola ITI, Nadiad in AOCP. I want to know about the tuition fees and hostel fees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Respected Sir,

    ​I am Robins Macwan from Bharuch. I got 62.26% in 10th in the year 2014. I want to take admission in your ITI, I am from General Caste and middle class family. So I can not afford to high fees. I filled form in Ankleshwar ITI, but I could not get admission. I want to know that is there any vacant seat in AOCP. I will be very greateful, if you give me chance to study in your ITI for making my future bright. Please inform me by mail or call me on 8511137208, if there is any vacant seat in ​AOCP. I want to know about the tuition fees and hostel fees for AOCP trade.

    Thanking you

    Regards
    Robins Macwan

    ReplyDelete